(1) All pools of salt, salt and salt fields in and around the Jiantan Lake can be used for the production and breeding of Artemia, without sacrificing the production of the original Yantian, with less investment and quicker results.
1. Selection of Jianchi site The Jianchi site should be selected from the reservoirs, evaporation ponds, and halogen reservoirs in the saltworks where construction is convenient, the formation of the ground is smooth, and the drainage is unobstructed. The most important condition is the requirement for the ability to adjust ability.
2. It is advisable to build the pool of technical indicators in the training pool in rectangular and east-west directions. Generally, the ratio of length and width is 3 to 4:1, and the area is preferably 0.2 to 0.3 hectares, and the largest one should not exceed 1 hectare. The depth of water is between 0.3 and 0.6 meters. The shallowness is not conducive to the growth of Artemia, too deep is not conducive to fishing. Inlet and drainage systems are preferably independent of one another, and the flow of water must be smooth; the drain gate should be lower than the lowest point in the pool so as to facilitate the timely draining of pool water and the capture of Artemia in the clean pool. Intake and drain outlets should be equipped with an 80-mesh sieve filter to prevent large insects from entering the pond and feeding on Artemia.
3. The water quality requirements require sufficient water supply, smooth water intake and drainage; fresh water, no pollution, no poison, the main water quality indicators are: salinity 70 ~ 110, pH 7.5 ~ 9, dissolved oxygen 3 mg / liter or more.
(b) Inoculation with Artemia
1. Clear the enemy In February of each year, drain the pool as much as possible, expose it to sunlight for several days, and use drugs to remove harmful organisms in the pond. Usually with 100 kilograms of calcined pulp and hot water per 667 square meters Quanchiposa, the best with 10 cm spilled water better; also available bleach, trichlorfon, turtle rattan, tea cake, croton and other drugs.
2. Influent and fertilizing drugs 5 to 7 days after clearing the pool, until the drug disappears, the water can disappear. When the water enters the water, the 80 mesh screen is used to stop the inlet, and the water is slowly drained to prevent the water from flowing too fast and breaking through the net to cause damage to wild fish and shrimp. When entering the water, it should be advanced low-salinity seawater, and it should be fertilized after a few days. After 2 to 3 days, the basic food organisms will multiply, and then add high salinity water. In the process of water intake, it is necessary to pay attention to measuring the salinity of the water in the pond so that it is properly maintained at 70 or slightly higher. At this time, fertilize the pond again to breed salt-tolerant food organisms or inoculate algae suitable for Artemia infestation. . Fertilizers usually use inorganic salts. Commonly used nitrogen fertilizers include urea, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, etc., but ammonia is not suitable. Phosphate fertilizers include superphosphate and thompea phosphate fertilizers. Organic manure can be applied to chicken manure, cow dung and horse dung. The amount of fertilization should be based on the principle of less application, and each time it can be put in a ratio of 1 gram of nitrogen and 0.1 grams of phosphorus to 1 cubic metre of water. Fertilize once every 2 to 3 days to make the water green and keep a layer of dark green algae at the bottom.
3. Sun drying water is an essential part of Artemia culture. Exposure of the pool to the sun for a period of time has the following functions: First, it can make the water salinity reach 90â€°. This is the optimal salinity; the second is to enable the algae in the pond to multiply in high salinity; the third is to kill the water and other enemy pests under the action of high temperature and high salt; the fourth is to increase the water temperature of the pond and make the inoculation Work goes smoothly.
4. There are mainly 3 kinds of inoculation methods according to species: 1 Outsourcing vaccination. Purchasing Artemia eggs, wash them and put them into the pool for artificial incubation. The water temperature should be above 20Â°C. Therefore, the law consumes more Artemia eggs, which can be hatched in the Artemia hatching tank and then poured into the tank for inoculation. Pay attention to the slow downfall in the pool from the top, the inoculation density should reach 100/liter or more. 2 Natural inoculation. Use a small cone net to harvest naturally grown Artemia and place it in a pre-prepared container filled with seawater; the ratio of seawater to Artemia should be no less than 20:1 to avoid Artemia squeezing each other. Minimize catching and reduce the time spent in the container; the inoculation density can reach more than 50/l. 3 Vaccinations. Also known as pooling method. When the Artemia of the culture pond has been reeded, it is necessary to carry out the sub-culture in this sub-pool, and the Artemia can be directly collected into the pond to achieve the purpose of inoculation.
(c) Feeding and Feeding
1. Diet Because Artemia is a filter-feeding animal, there is no selectivity. Adult Artemia can ingest as long as the particles are smaller than 80 mesh. Therefore, if the feed is fed with large particles, it must be crushed strictly so as to avoid waste and water quality.
2. Types of feed The leftovers of various agricultural and sideline products can be used as Artemia diets. For example, inexpensive corn, bean wax, peanut cake, etc. work well as baits. In addition, various yeasts are also good foods for Artemia.
3 timely and reasonable feeding 1 in the first batch of adult Artemia eggs and then fed. 2 The feed is first required to have a suitable size. 3 The amount of bait should be determined according to the habits of Artemia and the physiological needs of growth. Too much feeding will not only result in waste, but will also deteriorate water quality; if it is too little, it will not be able to satisfy the nutritional needs of Artemia. 4 Feeding The principle of investing less frequently is to feed 8 to 10 times a day, and the amount of feed should be appropriate. 5 When feeding, firstly dissolve and dilute the feed with seawater, then sprinkle it in Quanchipue.
(IV) Timely fishing After the first day of inoculation, when the density reaches 1/ml, the fish can be caught in time. If the amount of catch is too large or the interval between the two fishing is too short, it will result in overfishing, resulting in Artemia in a short period of time. Can not reproduce, thus affecting the amount of Artemia population.
(v) Breeding management
1. Ground-change experiments have shown that if the salinity of the culture pond water keeps rising, it will have a negative impact on the growth of Artemia. Therefore, it is necessary to supplement the evaporated or replaced water in a timely manner. It is best to add shrimp pond wastewater rich in unicellular algae or low salinity water rich in organic matter in the estuary. If rainfall or heavy rain occurs for a few days, it will make Artemia culture ponds. The salinity is reduced. At this time, the upper salinity water should be drained in time, and some high salinity brines should be added for adjustment.
2. Surveying ponds to observe whether the activity status of Artemia is normal. Under normal circumstances, Artemia is in a backstroke position, and two rows of swimming feet constantly stroke the water, allowing the body to move forward slowly and filter it during exercise. In sunny weather, the upper part of the water generally gathers on the side with sunlight, and the cloudy day generally moves on the bottom of the water. At the same time, we must also observe whether Artemia is in its normal form. Under normal circumstances, Artemia is generally red; body color varies with the level of salinity, and the higher the salinity, the darker the body color.
3. Maintain the normal physicochemical status of the pool water Many times a day to determine the water temperature, salinity and other conventional indicators and make records, according to the changes in time to take measures to adjust. If the middle-aged water temperature is too high and exceeds 33Â°C, some water should be added to reduce the temperature. The salinity should be maintained at about 90Â°C. The transparency, ammonia nitrogen concentration, pH, and relative density should all be maintained within the normal range.
(6) The collection of eggs into the autumn season is the season when the dormant eggs are harvested. As the weather changes, every cold current or artificial pool water cooling will cause Artemia to produce a large number of dormant eggs. As long as a clean cloth or plastic film is laid in the corner of the pool, the natural wind can concentrate the eggs on the plastic sheet. On the other hand, the relatively clean Artemia eggs can be copied by dipping the nets, and then washed and dried to become commercial eggs.
Nitrile Glove,Labor Glove,Industrial Nitrile Glove
Fenghua Jade Motor Co., Ltd. , http://www.xwgloves.com