In summer, the pigs are vulnerable to heat loss, stagnation, and even heat stroke. Therefore, the pigs in summer must be stepped up to prevent the heat and cool down, ensure the safety of live pigs, and increase the economic benefits of raising pigs.
1. Shade cooling
Most of the pigs in rural areas are open-type pigs, and temporary shelters should be used to shade them from the sun to prevent direct sunlight. You can also build shelters or plant vines such as grapes and squashes to cover the vines.
2. Supply drinking water
Water is the best solvent and transportation tool for all kinds of nutrients. Excluding waste in the body also works through water. Pig body water accounts for one-third to one-half of the weight, and summer pig daily drinking water is 23.8 of its own. %, can drink 0.5% saline to regulate body temperature.
3. Water cooling
- Wash the pig body with spray or shower 2-4 times a day.
- The water that was first put out of the well is of low temperature and can be sun-dried for a while. The water can be used to flush the pig body, which can not only cool the heat but also make the pig body clean and sanitary.
- When rinsing pigs with water, they should be arranged before feeding and cannot be washed within 30 minutes after feeding. Do not use water to suddenly flush the head of the pig to prevent the pig's head from contracting and shocking.
4. Bath cooling
A shallow pool can be built in the corner of the pig house and poured into clean water so that pigs can soak in the pool at any time to promote body heat. If the circle is small and unconditionally digging the pool, you can dig in the nearby pool. After a certain period of time in the afternoon, let the pig out and allow the pig to stand up and soak for 10-20 minutes.
5. Feed heatstroke
- Vinegar or sauerkraut juice. Each time can be taken orally, depending on the size of the pig increase or decrease.
- White lentils. White lentils have the effect of relieving heat and strengthening stomach, and 20-50 grams can be used depending on the weight of the pig to make soup with Jianzhi.
--Green bean soup. Take the amount of green beans, add water 20 times until the skin is rotten, cool, drink soup to eat beans.
- watermelon rind. Use 2000 grams of fresh watermelon rind, smashed, and add 100 grams of sugar to mix, once every other day.
Products collected from living horses include mare's milk, used by people with large horse herds, such as the Mongols, who let it ferment to produce kumis. Horse blood was once used as food by the Mongols and other nomadic tribes, who found it a convenient source of nutrition when traveling. Drinking their own horses' blood allowed the Mongols to ride for extended periods of time without stopping to eat.The drug Premarin is a mixture of estrogens extracted from the urine of pregnant mares (pregnant mares' urine), and was previously a widely used drug for hormone replacement therapy.The tail hair of horses can be used for making bows for string instruments such as the violin, viola, cello, and double bass. They are also used for shaving and cosmetics products. Tetanus vaccines are still made from the blood of immunized horses.
Other Horse By Products,Horse Hair,Horse Hair for Wig,Horse Hair for String
Jiangxi Institute of Biological Products Inc. , https://www.jxinstitute.com