The general climate in China is arid, which promotes the nutrient accumulation and flower bud differentiation of litchi and longan. Currently in the spring, the management of lychees in this season is related to the key links in the growth and development of the current year. Based on the current growth conditions of litchi and longan, the following spring tube technical work proposals are proposed. Because of the different varieties of litchi, the condition of the tree body is quite different, and corresponding measures should be taken to manage it according to specific conditions:
(1) Shi Zhuang Hua Fei: After the formation of flower spikes to 15 days before flowering, the old trees and weak trees should be applied early. Each plant should be weighed in the amount of 50 kilograms of fruit to produce 2-3 kilograms of compound fertilizer.
(2) To kill lobule: Before the lobule begins to develop till it has not turned to red, the lobular leaflet of leaflet should be selected to be leaflet atrophin, leaflet off or strong flower to kill lobular leaflets to kill the leaflets and cultivate pure spikelets.
(3) Pruning: The tree shaded by the tree crown should be trimmed, and the vaginal branches, weak branches and diseased shoots should be cut off to improve the ventilation and light transmission conditions of the tree; the trees that have not yet emerged should be trimmed to grasp the time and the germination of the spikes should be facilitated. Grow.
(4) Controlling panicles: varieties with long panicles, such as wolfberry laughter, cinnamon, glutinous rice bran, and juvenile young tree of Huaizhi branch, are sprayed with semi-quantitative control shoots to control spike elongation at the time of panicle spikes 8-10 cm; Artificial sparse flowers, cut off 1/3-1/2 spikes; or cut 20 percent when the spikes are 20 centimeters long; at the same time, sparsely dense or weak lateral branches of spikes are conducive to short spikes.
(5) Zhuanghua: Spikes are weakly sprayed with 1-2 times polynucleotides + cytokinin + Wanfeng Lu Zhuanghua, combined with top dressing and extermination.
(6) Pest control: The panicle development period is the occurrence period of the epiphyte and epiphylla, and the insecticide should be sprayed once every half month. The insecticide and fungicides should be used for rotation, and the female flower should be opened 15 days before opening. Spray Litchi Paulownia once, and spray pesticides for 10 days before and after flowering to avoid harming bees and pollinating insects.
(7) Do a good job of litchi pollination. 1 During the flowering period, the bees were raised to increase the pollination rate. 2 In case of dry weather, flowers should be sprayed to prevent flooding. 3 In the rainy season, flowers should be shaken to prevent blooming.
(8) Good management of fertilizers and waters. Good-natured dumplings, cinnamon, and glutinous rice pods should be checked if they are controlled by spiral loops in winter and autumn last year. Cut circumcised flowers before and after flowering.
(9) After spraying 10-12 days and 40 days, each flower should be sprayed with â€œfruits and fruitsâ€ to protect the fruits and be added with polynucleotide and other leaf fertilizers during spraying to improve fruit quality.
Spice Novelties Co.,Limited , https://www.wholesale-adult-toys.cn