Sudden death from broilers is an unexplained cause that suddenly causes death in broilers. At present, it is generally considered that broilers develop diseases that are caused by discomfort during digestion and absorption of nutrients due to excessive growth. Sudden death from broilers is an unexplained cause that suddenly causes death in broilers. At present, it is generally considered that broilers develop diseases that are caused by discomfort during digestion and absorption of nutrients due to excessive growth.
The disease can occur throughout the year, generally rising linearly from 1 to 14 days of age, reaching the peak at 21 days of age, and then gradually decreasing. The incidence of breeding chickens in the young stage is not high, but the incidence is high before and after the start of production, the mortality rate is 1%~5%, the average cock accounts for 70%~80% of the deaths, the hens account for 20%~30% .
There is no sign of the disease, and the disease is very acute. It takes only a few minutes from the onset to death. The diseased chicken flutters and twitches and then gradually moves. Most of the animals lie on their backs and die. When they die, they bend upwards, and they reach after 20 minutes. rear.
Anatomy after death revealed that the chicken's crown, flesh and cloacal cavity congestion, pale muscle, lungs, liver, spleen, fallopian tubes and ovaries are severe congestion, the heart is several times larger than the normal heart, hand feel will feel soft, the heart and pericardium between Serious water.
According to observations, chickens fed high-protein diets have lower incidence than chickens fed low-protein diets, and vegetable oils and vitamins also reduce morbidity and mortality. Therefore, to prevent sudden death of broilers, chickens should pay attention to the following points:
1. Increase the level of dietary protein in affected chickens, increase the content of vitamins, especially biotin, and add 0.2 grams of biotin per ton of feed.
2. Adding a certain amount of sodium salicylate also helps reduce deaths.
3. In the feed mix should reduce the energy from carbohydrates, increase the energy from the plant fat, can reduce the incidence.
4. When the individual chickens suddenly become ill, they should be caught immediately and do a chest massage. Generally, the chickens can return to normal.
5. Strengthen feeding and management, reduce various abnormal stimuli, chicken density should not be too large and pay attention to the ventilation of the house.
Ginger Herbal Medicine,Ginger Food,Ginger Root,Ginger Powder
Yirun Agricultural Cooperative , https://www.yiruncn.com